SeaDream Yacht Club – March Preferred Partner of the Month
We are excited to announce SeaDream Yacht Club as our Preferred Partner for the Month of March!
Explore the SeaDream Difference. Casual and personalixed luxury unlike any other cruise vacation. This is your Yacht. This is your SeaDream.
- Service – 112 guests, 95 crew. Smaller is more personal. Thoughtfully intuitive & genuine. Highly anticipatory service
- Cuisine – Expertly crafted cuisine pleases the most demanding of connoisseurs. A multitude of options for all palates
- Onboard – Five-star dining, select wines & spirits, water sports marina, fitness center, gratuities & more. It’s all included
- Shoreside – Highly desirable, exciting Yachting Land Adventures and endless memories. Yachting to smaller, more intimate ports
- Wellness – Indulge in the lighter side of living with health-conscious dining options and recreation to nourish your mind, body and soul
- Celebrations – Anniversaries, Honeymoons, Birthdays and every milestone life moment in between deserve extra special celebrations
With only 112 guests being pampered by an award-winning crew of 95, the level of attention and service SeaDream Yacht Club pays to each guest makes yachting aboard either one of their mega-yachts SeaDream I or SeaDream II feel as if you are on your own private yacht. Be as active or as relaxed as you like and take in the ultimate in luxury, privacy and pampering. 5-star cuisine can be enjoyed in the well appointed Dining Salon or on deck Al Fresco.
As the Preferred Partner of the Month, SeaDream Yacht Club is offering a Wallace Pierson Travel Agency Exclusive offer that includes extra $400 in spa credit for any booking made within the month of March. The $400 spa credit is in addition to any Virtuoso benefits and amenities available on several sailings.
On March 23rd, Karen Brooks visited with us and shared some Wallace Pierson Travel agency exclusive promotions along with some general SeaDream Yacht Club information. If you were unable to attend the reception and are interested in hearing all that Karen had to say, please view the recording below:
Please contact your advisor for additional information!