My experience with Tauck was awesome and exceeded all expectations! The tour director was so knowledgeable and had a great sense of humor.
A few of the fabulous sightseeing highlights from our trip are below:
- The Four Seasons Scottsdale set the tone with its beautiful Southwestern architecture and amazing Southwestern cuisine.
- Incredible sunrise at the Grand Canyon
- Lake Powell dinner cruise aboard a yacht
- Flightseeing over Lake Powell, one of the largest man made reservoirs in the world
- Light aircraft flight over magnificent Monument Valley
- Private boat trip through mystical Antelope Canyon
- Float trip on the Colorado River
- Hiking through Bryce Canyon National Park and seeing the magical rock formations – the “hoodoos”
- Zion National park with its soaring cliffs and waterfalls
- The Four Seasons Las Vegas was a classy finish to an amazing trip.
Tauck made everything easy for our group. The tour director handled all of the logistics so we could maximize our time and get the most out of our vacation. The accommodations were great – from the Four Seasons to the National Park lodges. The included baggage handling from hotel to hotel made travel very easy! The freedom to order anything we wanted from the menu for the included meals made us feel like we were traveling as individuals while enjoying the benefits of traveling as a group. We thoroughly enjoyed the comradery of our fellow like-minded travelers! The included sightseeing was fabulous! The entire trip was an amazing VALUE! I am now looking at another Tauck trip for 2017. Stay tuned!!!